I get many of them every week, through email and comments on this blog.
I mean, blog review requests from Nigerians who are just starting out as bloggers but aren’t sure if they’re doing everything right.
Before now, I try to honour each request by visiting the blog in question, analyzing various aspects of it, and replying the author with a brief, detailed review based on my own experience.
But lately, I came up with the idea of putting up a post solely for that purpose — reviewing blogs and websites by Nigerian newbie bloggers. And that’s why you’re seeing this post.
My aim here is to give you helpful recommendations on how to improve your blog after analyzing it based on the following:
- Branding and platform
- Content quality
- User experience
- Opportunities and prospects
- Other things that matter
So, if you’ve just started a blog or are already working on it, post the URL here so I can help you review it. Now, I strongly recommend that you read the reviews and recommendations I’ll leave for other blogs so you can also learn from those.
Before going ahead to drop your blog or website’s link for review, please note the following
- It might take up to 3 to 4 days for me to review your blog, depending on how many requests are pending. If you’re expecting my feedback to be as fast as what you’ll get from a live chat support staff, you might be disappointed.
- I’ll be frank and straightforward. So, if what you’re expecting is good old flattery rather than constructive criticism that will kick your butt and prompt you to do things correctly, this post isn’t for someone like you.
- I might give precedence to those who have, in the past, grabbed my free blog setup offer or have purchased any of my premium products (freelance writing e-book, mailing list setup guide, and Affiliate Cash Academy e-course). If you’re not one of them, don’t be offended. It’s just normal for every business to treat its loyal customers with utmost priority.
- If you’re a copy-and-paste expert, then please don’t bother submitting your blog. Since you’ve not given visitors a good reason to visit your blog, I don’t think it’s necessary for me to assess it either.
Now, let’s roll!
If you’re fine with the “long story” above, then feel free to drop your blog or website URL in the comments section. I’ll “dissect” it and get back to you with my review and recommendations.
Latest posts by Abass Toriola (see all)
- How a WIP Reader Just Became a Millionaire within One Week - October 15, 2016
- Fiverr Arbitrage: How to Make Money Reselling Fiverr Gigs - September 14, 2016
- Top 10 Easiest Fiverr Gigs that Sell - September 13, 2016